I had a very useful peer review with some of the guys last week, and am looking at implementing some changes to help clarify the narrative. Shouldn't take too long, though means inserting a new scene - all be it straightforward.
Other than that, a rough list of things to do:
- normalise audio
- re-render each scene at full res - no compression. Then render a master. Will be a pretty large file!
- final credits - speak to Phil re what needs to go on there, and credit all Creative Commons audio sources
- finish A1 poster design and get printed
- print some postcards of scenes with the scene 'idea' overlay
- website to host News from Nowhere once its out there - changewemust.uk
- add to this list!